Reporting to: Head – Delivery
Sequretek is a startup focused on Information Security and Information management space. The company is backed by Industry veterans who have come together with a vision to build India’s leading Information Security company.
Sequretek’s customers have appreciated its solution offerings, and within a short span the company has acquired marquee clientele in Financial, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, and Retail and Logistics sectors.
Sequretek probably is the one of the very few companies that offers a blend of its own core threat intelligence products along with both on-premise and cloud solutions. Our end point detection, protection and response technology – EDPR is the industry’s only product that replaces up to five different endpoint technologies for our customers.
Our vision is to establish and sustain Sequretek as a Global Leader in terms of the ‘Security’ of Enterprise-level Information-Assets through the consistent delivery of world-class products and solutions that leverage state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the contemporary digital economy
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. You will directly be associated with the core product and would get an exposure to work alongside thought leaders & domain experts.
• Qualification: BE / BCA / any bachelor degree.
• 3+ years of overall experience as a Network/Security Engineer either in Service Provider Environment or diverse enterprise network.
• Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R77.30
• Two years of relevant experience in security domain in Administrating and managing Checkpoint Next generation firewall and HP Switches/Routers.
• Knowledge in configuring and troubleshooting on BGP, VRRP , Protocols Layer-2 Protocols etc
• Good understanding network troubleshooting – VLANs, TCP/IP networks, routing, DNS.
• Management and configuration of Checkpoint firewall& IPS Technology Checkpoint / Switching / Routing.
• Expert to handle the day to day checkpoint firewall & IPS operational issues.
• Initial firewall/IPS testing of parameters, operation, support and commissioning.
• Knowledge of Analysis of IPSec VPNs implementation and Manage and Monitor all VPN connectivity.
• Experience in network monitoring in NOC/SOC to identify security breaches, service outages, network performance issues.
• Knowledge of Analyse, troubleshoot, and investigate security-related, information systems anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of related issues firewall/IPS Work efficiently with customer support team to solve customer issues.
• Analysing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
• Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems
• Good Communication and can handle incident and problem management.
• Problem solving skills on checkpoint firewalls, switching and routing devices.
• Good knowledge in MPLS and internet leas line links.
• Adhere to change control process.
• Has the ability to work on his/her own, be able to remain calm under pressure and to keep his managers informed of progress against a programme of work.