– To create and maintain the development, build and release infrastructure for multiple engineering teams at Sequretek.
– Hands-on experience in setting up and configuring tools for continuous integration and release management in both Java and .Net/C# environments.
– Experience with source code management, bug tracking, virtual machine environments.
– Expertise in script and coding tools (in shell/perl/python etc) for automation and efficient management of infrastructure and platforms.
– Expertise configuring and maintaining automated builds using Maven, Jenkins or Gradle.
– Automation of infrastructure using Chef, Puppet or Ansible Experience with cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure is desirable but not essential.
– Advanced – scripting in shell/perl/python and powershell.
– Advanced – build/test utilities for .Net and Java – MSBuild, Jenkins, Maven.
– Intermediate – Active Directory.
– Intermediate to Advanced – one of Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
– Advanced – administration of Windows and Linux systems.