Reporting to: Head – SOC
Sequretek is a startup focused on Information Security and Information management space. The company is backed by Industry veterans who have come together with a vision to build India’s leading Information Security company.
Sequretek’s customers have appreciated its solution offerings, and within a short span the company has acquired marquee clientele in Financial, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, and Retail and Logistics sectors.
Sequretek probably is the one of the very few companies that offers a blend of its own core threat intelligence products along with both on-premise and cloud solutions. Our end point detection, protection and response technology – EDPR is the industry’s only product that replaces up to five different endpoint technologies for our customers.
Our vision is to establish and sustain Sequretek as a Global Leader in terms of the ‘Security’ of Enterprise-level Information-Assets through the consistent delivery of world-class products and solutions that leverage state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the contemporary digital economy
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. You will directly be associated with the core product and would get an exposure to work alongside thought leaders & domain experts.
BE / BCA / any bachelor degree.
Minimum 3-5 exp in SOC.
• SOC Analyst would monitor network security events received from customer’s monitored servers, and then take appropriate action based on customer’s security policy.
• Assist customers with security related issues.
• SOC analyst is responsible for reviewing alerts or incidents escalated by analysts.
• Reviewing customer reports to ensure quality and accuracy is a part of the job for SOC analysts
• SOC analyst is responsible for carring out all activities regarding SOC policies and SOC procedures
• Understanding of common network services (web, mail, FTP, etc), network protocols and technologies
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed to perform the job of a SOC analyst
• Configure rules, alerts in SIEM
• Monitor IT Security products and report technical issues as per process defined.
• Preparation of security incident reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinate with customers to solve issues.
• Experience in Asset modelling, network segmentation
• Good knowledge on Arcsight is mandatory.
• Good in taking quick action on cyber threat intelligence.