Department: Malware Research
Reporting to: Head – Malware Research
Sequretek is a startup focused on Information Security and Information management space. The company is backed by Industry veterans who have come together with a vision to build India’s leading Information Security company.
Sequretek’s customers have appreciated its solution offerings, and within a short span the company has acquired marquee clientele in Financial, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, and Retail and Logistics sectors.
Sequretek probably is the one of the very few companies that offers a blend of its own core threat intelligence products along with both on-premise and cloud solutions. Our end point detection, protection and response technology – EDPR is the industry’s only product that replaces up to five different endpoint technologies for our customers.
Our vision is to establish and sustain Sequretek as a Global Leader in terms of the ‘Security’ of Enterprise-level Information-Assets through the consistent delivery of world-class products and solutions that leverage state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the contemporary digital economy
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. You will directly be associated with the core product and would get an exposure to work alongside thought leaders & domain experts.
Certifications in Networking, OS, Infosec and languages (C, C++, Perl, Python & Assembly)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
• Minimum 3-5 exp in Malware analysis.
• Document malware threats and identify procedures to avoid them
• Static and dynamic analyses using tools to identify threats
• Classify malware based on threats and commonalities
• Write alerts to let security personnel know about the latest threats
• Understand tools that identify zero day cyber threats and work to protect from them
• Participate in research and development of malware protection tools
• Ability to setup collection mechanisms for malware samples (honey pots)
• Ability to setup virtualised environments for malware analysis
• Networking and TCP/IP
• Operating system internals (Windows and Unix)
• Computer security
• Forensics and incident response
• Programming (Assembly, C, C++, Python, and Perl)
• Vulnerability research
• Malware basics