Department: R & D
Reporting to: Technical head
Sequretek is an Indian MNC focused on Information Security and Information management space. The company is backed by Industry veterans who have come together with a vision to build India’s leading Information Security company.
Sequretek’s customers have appreciated its solution offerings, and within a short span the company has acquired marquee clientele in Financial, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, and Retail and Logistics sectors.
Sequretek probably is the one of the very few companies that offers a blend of its own core threat intelligence products along with both on-premise and cloud solutions. Our end point detection, protection and response technology – EDPR is the industry’s only product that replaces up to five different endpoint technologies for our customers.
Our vision is to establish and sustain Sequretek as a Global Leader in terms of the ‘Security’ of Enterprise-level Information-Assets through the consistent delivery of world-class products and solutions that leverage state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the contemporary digital economy
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. You will directly be associated with the core product and would get an exposure to work alongside thought leaders & domain experts.
• 4+ years hands-on experience in developing Android app using Java & C/C++
• Experience in Android app development
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with Android SDK, NDK and creating applications on the tablet, System / Custom ROM
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• knowledge of Linux kernel and its architecture
• knowledge of Android stack (framework, JNI, and HAL) development
• Knowledge of AOSP
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Jenkins
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge to work on HAL(Hardware Accelerator Layer) Like Device Drivers, Android Hardware Components OR Kernal APIs
• Android Developer Responsibilities
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability