Sequretek is an Indian MNC focused on Information Security and Information management space. The company is backed by Industry veterans who have come together with a vision to build India’s leading Information Security company.
Sequretek’s customers have appreciated its solution offerings, and within a short span the company has acquired marquee clientele in Financial, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, and Retail and Logistics sectors.
Sequretek probably is the one of the very few companies that offers a blend of its own core threat intelligence products along with both on-premise and cloud solutions. Our end point detection, protection and response technology – EDPR is the industry’s only product that replaces up to five different endpoint technologies for our customers.
Our vision is to establish and sustain Sequretek as a Global Leader in terms of the ‘Security’ of Enterprise-level Information-Assets through the consistent delivery of world-class products and solutions that leverage state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the contemporary digital economy
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. You will directly be associated with the core product and would get an exposure to work alongside thought leaders & domain experts.
• Qualification: BTECH / BE in Computer Science / MCA
• 6-10 years as a Java/J2EE developer with experience in related scalable and secure applications.
• 2+ years experience independently designing core product modules or complex components
• Experience in building front-end and backend for various devices like web, mobile, etc.
• Building scalable server application that over high performance, concurrency and scalability
• Expert Spring – Spring Core, ORM/Hibernate, Web & Jersey
• Intermediate to Advanced – Networking , HTTP/REST?JSON , Java security , OAUTH , web protocols
• Advanced – java packages including runtime, Thread/Runnable, Sockets/ServerSockets, streams, stringtokenizer
• Intermediate to Advanced – distributed, multiserver environments, fault tolerance and load balancing etc.
• Non-SQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, etc.