Sequretek is a startup focused on Information Security and Information management space. The company is backed by Industry veterans who have come together with a vision to build India’s leading Information Security company.
Sequretek’s customers have appreciated its solution offerings, and within a short span the company has acquired marquee clientele in Financial, Pharmaceutical, IT/ITES, and Retail and Logistics sectors.
Sequretek probably is the one of the very few companies that offers a blend of its own core threat intelligence products along with both on-premise and cloud solutions. Our end point detection, protection and response technology – EDPR is the industry’s only product that replaces up to five different endpoint technologies for our customers.
Our vision is to establish and sustain Sequretek as a Global Leader in terms of the ‘Security’ of Enterprise-level Information-Assets through the consistent delivery of world-class products and solutions that leverage state-of-the-art technologies relevant to the contemporary digital economy
You will be part of a young & dynamic team. You will directly be associated with the core product and would get an exposure to work alongside thought leaders & domain experts.
– Masters / Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 6+ Yrs experience as data Modeler for large scale real time data processing application using relational and No-SQL technologies
– Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets
– Advanced knowledge of modeling techniques for conceptual, logical and physical data models
– Knowledge of data modeling, repository and meta data management toolsets
– Knowledge of ETL tools
– Development Experience in Big Data, RDBMS, NoSQL Databases.
– Knowledge of Python/Scala, JAVA/J2EE, Linux/Unix.
– Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and data streaming
– Analysis on large data and processes to meet product requirement
– Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources